Last modification, April 23, 2018
By “Personal Data” (in some countries called “personal information” or “personally identifiable information”), we mean any information about an identified or identifiable individual. This goes beyond information of a personal or private nature, and also includes information such as your name, date of birth, and e-mail address.
- Our websites
- Our AromaCare app
- Our official pages on social networks
- Our emails
- Our online and offline campaigns
- Our conversations or correspondence with our representatives.
We are in no way responsible for the contents and activities of these sites, third party applications, etc. Since these third parties may collect your Personal Information, we suggest that you review their privacy policies to learn more about how they use your Personal Information.
We collect, use, disclose or otherwise treat your Personal Data only when it is just and legitimate to do so. If you do not wish to provide us with your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you request.
3. How do we obtain your Personal Data?
Personal Data obtained directly from you
As a first step, we can obtain directly from you your Personal Data, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletters, you register on our Sites, you buy a product from us, you complete a survey, you make a comment or a request, you post information on our pages on social networks, you create an account in the application AromaCare etc.
Personal Data collected in this way may include:
- E-mail adress
- phone number
- credit card or other payment information
- birth date
- information about the product purchased and use
- focus data
- data on the use of AromaCare via applciation
- user-generated content, messages and other content you submit to our Sites and Application
- sensitive information such as information about your health and well-being
- any other Personal Data that you provide to us directly.
- Personal Data collected automatically
Then, some Personal Data may be collected automatically when you visit or use our Sites, such as information collected by cookies and other technologies on our websites.
Personal Data collected in this way may include:
- information about your device (mobile) or your browser
- information about how you use our websites, such as details about which web pages you have visited, which
- banners and hyperlinks you have clicked on, etc.
- the opening by you emails that we sent you
- websites visited before arriving on one of our websites
- your IP address
- the information you choose to share using the social media tools embedded in our websites
- data on the use of the AromaCare application
- data about your capsule usage and use of your AromaCare
4. For what purpose do we use your Personal Data?
We may use your Personal Data for commercial purposes such as:
- the processing and management of your purchases, for example, to provide you with information about your purchases, to process your payments, to deliver the products and services purchased, and to offer you the necessary customer service;
- allow you to participate in promotions, contests, surveys and surveys;
allow you to share information and ideas on our pages on social networks, forums, blogs and other communication channels, participate in social sharing and send messages to a friend through our sites or on the sites of our business partners. trust ;
- better understand your needs in order to provide you with more relevant information, analyze and evaluate our business activities, develop new products and improve our existing products and services, conduct market research and audits, identify usage trends and review degree efficiency of our marketing campaigns and the degree of satisfaction of our customers;
- inform you about our products and services, and send you promotional materials (such as new product announcements, promotions, savings programs, joint promotions and other programs) related to our brands and those of our business partners trusted, carefully selected;
manage our Sites, and match the experience and content of our Sites to your previous activities on our Sites, in order to personalize your experience;
- respond to your requests or questions.
- Send notifications through the AromaCare app to keep you informed about news and give you tips for using
We do not sell your Personal Data. We may create anonymous records of data from Personal Data, while excluding information (such as your name) that would bring that data back to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze our products and services.
5. Who can we disclose your Personal Data to?
Aroma Therapeutics will not disclose your personal data to any third party for any commercial purpose. This data will remain the property of the company and will never be disclosed.
6. How do we protect your Personal Data?
We appreciate the trust you place in us. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access and against any other form of unlawful processing. When collecting and transferring sensitive information, we use many additional technologies and security procedures to help protect your Personal Information. The Personal Data that you provide to us is stored on computer systems located in controlled facilities that can only be accessed by a limited number of people who need it to perform their duties and all the services requested.
When we treat highly confidential information (such as credit card numbers) on the Internet, we protect it with encryption techniques.
7. Your choices in direct marketing
8. How to access, correct or delete your Personal Data?
We strive to keep your Personal Data accurate and up-to-date. We provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Data and the opportunity to review it, and ask for their correction and deletion where applicable. To protect your privacy, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your Personal Information. The Personal Data that we hold about you may be viewed and modified by contacting Aroma Therapeutics, Europarc Sainte Victoire Route de Valbrillant 13590 Meyreuil.
We will respond to your request for access within a reasonable time, and in accordance with the conditions provided by applicable law.
9. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
The personal data related to the marketing are kept for a duration of 3 years, the data related to the invoicing are kept over a period of 6 years.
11. How to contact us ?